Dryer Vent Cleaning
Vent Cleaning Procedures
- Wind speed check using an Anemometer to confirm the
dryer output, or lack thereof.
- Cleaning of the flex duct behind the dryer that
connects to the dryer vent.
- Cleaning of the dryer vent itself.
- Cleaning of the area behind the washer and dryer.
- Cleaning (exterior) of both washer and dryer with a
- Cleaning of the lint trap and lint trap compartment.
- Visual check of hoses, connections, valves, and
recommendation of repair or replacement as needed.
- Reconnection of the flex duct to the dryer and
- Cleaning of the exit vent fixture.
- Wind speed check to confirm dryer vent output
improvement using the Anemometer.
- Removal of waste.
of the hot water heater
$45- This procedure should have done every 6 months or so depending on the mineral
content of the local water supply. This procedure prolongs the life of the
water heater, and limits the exposure of hard water to the water consumer as it
prevents the settling of sediments in the bottom of the water heater.
This procedure helps to eliminate odors that may emanate from the dryer vent.
This is caused by wet lint that is unable to evacuate from the dryer vent. This
procedure also kills dust mites that may inhabit the dryer vent.